CONSENT FOR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
I WARRANT that:
- I (the “Patient”) give prior authorization to provide consent for the collection, retention, use, disclosure and transfer of the Patient’s personal data.
I AGREE that:
- Centre for Medical Imaging (“CMI”), Singapore Heart, Stroke & Cancer Centre (“SHSCC”), Singapore Medical Specialists Centre (“SMSC”), Face, Body & Skin Aesthetic Medical Centre (“FBS”), The Aesthetics Medical Clinic (“TAMC”) may collect, retain, use, disclose and transfer the Patient’s personal data which are necessary for:
- All medical purposes including but not limited to diagnosis, assessment, care, treatment, follow-ups, continuity of medical care and all other related medical services; and
- The purposes of providing information to all relevant third parties including but not limited to insurance companies, hospitals, medical centres, CPF Board, lawyers, partners, vendors and agents.
- The Patient’s personal data may be shared with medical professionals, Clinic staff, hospital staff, my next of kin and other related personnel who are involved in the assessment, treatment, care and for continuity of care of the Patient’s condition.
- CMI, SHSCC, SMSC, FBS, TAMC may contact me via phone calls, SMS messages, data messages, emails or post for the purposes listed in this document as it pertains to the Patient. This consent is regardless of any current or future registration on the Do-Not-Call Registry.
- This consent shall be valid from the date indicated below until such a time when retention of the personal data is no longer necessary for CMI’s, SHSCC’s, SMSC’s, FBS’s, TAMC’s legal or business purposes.
- This consent form has been explained / translated to me and I fully understand its content.
- By signing up for this free health screening, I have authorized SMSC to generate a password for my personalized SMSC app account. I understand that an email with an auto generated password will be sent to me within 3 working days.