Taichiquan is a Chinese martial art and system of callisthenics, consisting of sequences of very slow controlled movements.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE
Your Health & Safety Matters!
Please adhere strictly to the following social distancing measures. Participants who do not follow the guidelines will be asked to excuse themselves from the activity:
1. You will be put into groups of 2 pax
2. Keep a distance of 2m apart from each other throughout the workout
3. Keep a distance of 3m from other groups attending the workout
4. At the end of the workout, WAIT for your turn to leave the workout area. You will be released according to your assigned band colour
5. Keep your masks on at all times until your instructor specifically says you may remove it (for the duration of the workout only)
6. Stick to your Social Distancing Sticker on the ground
If in doubt, please approach the trainer or a facilitator on ground to clarify.
ORBA will not be liable to any participants who are approached by Safety Distancing Officers.