Work Great on A Great Street is a programme organised by Orchard Road Business Association and supported by Health Promotion Board. Together with strategic partners, this programme aims to provide a work life integration to the Orchard Road community.
All programmes under the ‘Work Great On A Great Street‘ initiative such as workout sessions, talks, workshops and health screenings are complimentary upon sign up.
Sure, you can click on the cancel session button to inform us that you will not be attending.
Kindly bring your ID, yoga mat (for pilates or yoga sessions) and water bottle. As there is no baggage deposit facilities on site, please refrain from bringing your valuables. A change of clothes and/or a small towel is optional.
Please consult your doctor or GP before commencing in any sports activity.
In the event of inclement weather on any event day, organiser shall have the sole and absolute discretion to delay the activity and if necessary, to cancel the activity, for the safety and wellbeing of the members and public. All registrants shall be informed accordingly.
Rewards can be collected at our on-site locations. You may refer to our Upcoming Activities to view the upcoming physical workout sessions.
Alternatively, you may also choose to collect them from our office:
91 Tanglin Road #04-04
Mon – Fri
10am – 12pm
ORBA works closely with HPB to ensure the latest guidelines and advisories are adhered to. We can all do our part in keeping safe by following the guidelines set out for each activity.
Your Health & Safety Matters!
Please adhere strictly to the following social distancing measures. Participants who do not follow the guidelines will be asked to excuse themselves from the activity:
1. You will be put into groups of 5 pax
2. Keep a distance of 2m apart from each other throughout the workout
3. Keep a distance of 3m from other groups attending the workout
4. At the end of the workout, WAIT for your turn to leave the workout area. You will be released according to your assigned band colour
5. Keep your masks on at all times until your instructor specifically says you may remove it (for the duration of the workout only)
6. Stick to your Social Distancing Sticker on the ground
If in doubt, please approach the trainer or a facilitator on ground to clarify.
ORBA will not be liable to any participants who are approached by Safety Distancing Officers.
All participants will have to complete a contact tracing form at each workout.
Participants with temperatures of 37.5 and above will not be allowed in to the exercise area. We seek your understanding and cooperation on the matter.
What is The Festive Shopathon?
The Festive Shopathon is a 100% virtual event that allows you to clock “miles” while you walk and shop along Orchard Road. Simply use any app that can track the number of steps you have clocked each day. Winners are determined by the participant with the highest number of steps clocked over the duration of the event.
When does this event take place?
This event takes place from 4 – 31 December 2020. You can clock your steps on any ONE day within this period.
Hint: Submit your entry with the highest number of steps on any ONE day within this period for a higher chance to win!
How many steps must I clock to qualify?
A minimum of 10,000 steps must be hit in order for your entry to qualify. The number of steps tracked are on a daily basis. No cumulation of steps across multiple days are allowed.
How do I submit my entry?
- Create a Work Great account (www.orchardroad.org/workgreat). If you already have an existing account, please note that your mobile number on the Work Great account should be the same as the one submitted on the form.
- Submit your answers on our Orchard Road Christmas Shopathon Quiz here https://forms.gle/TqJA1J6uyKunRNDWA
- Send in your steps log as an image in the quiz, where indicated (Screenshot must indicate the date, number of steps and route)
*BONUS SEGMENT: Count the total number of Christmas Baubles hanging along Orchard Road this year. The participant with the closest answer walks away with $200 worth of vouchers!
What should be steps log (image) consist of?
Your steps log image should indicate the date of your walk, the number of steps, and the route taken. Participants are given an option to upload up to TWO images if the information cannot be captured in one image.
File types supported: Images (JPEG, PNG) and PDFs
Where can the quiz answers be found?
Simply take a walk along Orchard Road, bask in the festivities and you’ll find the answers along Orchard Road.
How many times can I submit an entry?
Each participant can only submit ONE entry. Participants who submit multiple entries will only have their FIRST entry counted.
Can I combine an entry with a friend?
No, this event should be completed on an individual basis.
Note: Participant’s entry will be suspended if any fraudulent results or activities are found or suspected. Organizers have the final say.
What may result in my entry being rejected?
Entries that are found or suspected to have fraudulent results or activities will be rejected. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Screenshots from another participant’s submission being circulated or used multiple times
- Incomplete information in your screenshot. Screenshot/s should include the date of your walk, number of steps, and route taken
- Quiz forms submitted are incomplete or contain information that is not accurate.
- Mismatch of information on the form and image submitted
- Duplicate entries
- Any other fraudulent activity, suspected or otherwise
Organizers have the final say.
*Note: Participants must have a Work Great account. Sign up for free here: www.orchardroad.org/workgreat
How will winners be informed?
Winners will be informed via email at the end of the event, within the first week of January 2021. Instructions on the collection of prizes will be included in the winners’ notification email.