Work Great on A Great Street is a programme organised by Orchard Road Business Association and supported by Health Promotion Board. Together with strategic partners, this programme aims to provide a work life integration to the Orchard Road community.
All programmes under the ‘Work Great On A Great Street‘ initiative such as workout sessions, talks, workshops and health screenings are complimentary upon sign up.
Sure, you can click on the cancel session button to inform us that you will not be attending.
Kindly bring your ID, yoga mat (for pilates or yoga sessions) and water bottle. As there is no baggage deposit facilities on site, please refrain from bringing your valuables. A change of clothes and/or a small towel is optional.
Please consult your doctor or GP before commencing in any sports activity.
In the event of inclement weather on any event day, organiser shall have the sole and absolute discretion to delay the activity and if necessary, to cancel the activity, for the safety and wellbeing of the members and public. All registrants shall be informed accordingly.
Checking your points
– Login to your account, click into the “My Account” tab on the top, this is where you will see your account’s activities.
– Right under the “Dashboard” sign, you will be able to see how many points you have accrued.
* Rewards are stacked, at 24 points, you will be eligible for all the rewards unlocked at each milestone.
Collection of rewards
Rewards can be collected at our on-site locations. You may refer to our Upcoming Activities to view the upcoming physical workout sessions.
Alternatively, you may also choose to collect them from our office:
91 Tanglin Road #04-04
Mon – Fri
10am – 12pm
Attendance for all activities may take up to 5 working days before being reflected on your account.
For virtual workouts, your attendance will only be marked once your attendance on the ZOOM platform is verified.
ORBA works closely with HPB to ensure the latest guidelines and advisories are adhered to. We can all do our part in keeping safe by following the guidelines set out for each activity.
Your Health & Safety Matters!
Please adhere strictly to the following social distancing measures. Participants who do not follow the guidelines will be asked to excuse themselves from the activity:
1. You will be put into groups of 5 pax
2. Keep a distance of 2m apart from each other throughout the workout
3. Keep a distance of 3m from other groups attending the workout
4. At the end of the workout, WAIT for your turn to leave the workout area. You will be released according to your assigned band colour
5. Keep your masks on at all times until your instructor specifically says you may remove it (for the duration of the workout only)
6. Stick to your Social Distancing Sticker on the ground
If in doubt, please approach the trainer or a facilitator on ground to clarify.
ORBA will not be liable to any participants who are approached by Safety Distancing Officers.
All participants will have to complete a contact tracing form at each workout.
Participants with temperatures of 37.5 and above will not be allowed in to the exercise area. We seek your understanding and cooperation on the matter.